Year of Experience
Health Education Books
Vijayalakshmi Nursing Home, Kakinada, a center for medical, literary and social activities
I am an Ob./Gy specialist by profession and an Author and Social Worker by passion.
As Medical Professional:
- Practicing as Ob. /Gy specialist for the past 50 years, presently working as Chief Gynecologist, Sri Sri Holistic Multi specialties Hospital, Hyderabad.
- 4 Papers were published in National Medical and Ob. /Gy. Journals.
- Presented a paper in World congress of Federation of International Gynecologists and Obstetricians, held at Kualalumpur, Malaysia, in Nov., 2006. on adolescent girls’ health.
- Trained many undergraduate and postgraduates in clinical Ob. /Gy. Practices
- Conducted over 20,000 deliveries and thousands of minor and major surgeries.
- Wrote about 150 short stories- 6 Short story collections, 4 Novels, 5 health education books and
- Translated world famous Health education books from English to Telugu, “ Where There is no Doctor”, “Where Women have no Doctor”, “Where there is no Psychiatrist” , published by Hyderabad Book Trust ( HBT)
- “The story of blood”, “ Thumpa and sparrows”, “Tortoise wins again” published by National Book Trust of India( NBT) and “ Yoga for Painless back ” published by V.G.K.Publications
- Self -Published the book “THE WAR”, a short story collection, in Amazon in Jan, 2021.
Matruvandanam -Felicitation by Telugu University
As Social worker:
- Involved in social service for the past 35 years as medical professional and as President of several organizations, Medical, Women and service organizations, Indian Medical Association, Kakinada Chapter, Rotary club Kakinada Golden Jubilee, Chatanya Vanitha Mandali, Centre For Empowerment and Development of Women-CEDOW, Project Coordinator, Urban Health center, Kakinada,
- District President –NFIW-National Federation of Indian women, Loksatta and Loksatta Party,
- Vice-Chairman of Indian Red Cross Society, East Godavari District,
- Chairman, Women’s wing, Indian Medical Association, Andhra Pradesh State